Tuesday 9 July 2013

Life in Halifax #4 - A box of food from HOME!

At this moment, I'm drinking a cup of MILO here.

I finally received the very first thing from my home and it's a big thing! A really big one! Everything inside the box is my favourite! 

I'm enjoying my hot Milo!! 

The box that was full of food! Thanks FedEx! I received in 5 days! 

Made in Malaysia!! 

Maggi Asam Lasak is my favorite instant noodle!! 


Chipsmore double choc, all time favourite snacks!! 


Checkup White Coffee from HOME!! 

Ah Huat White Coffee! Low fat =.= 

Cotton budssssssssss!! 

Biscuits, instant noodles, beverages, cotton buds......


I never know that I miss home so much until I received all these food. 

Thanks so much, ENG JIA CHUI!! I really feel blessed having you with me always always always~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment