Sunday 26 May 2013

触景生情

I have enjoyed this afternoon so so so so much. How lucky I was! It's so sunny today, so I decided to walk around this town. Besides the strong wind which could possibly blow someone away, it was a perfect weather! I went into almost every shops on the street. However, I didn't get what I want=( Either they don't fit me or they are too expensive. Never mind, I will keep finding=)

I came to a big park called Halifax Common if I'm not mistaken. There are a few softball diamonds and a small playground. Other than these, it's a large area of GREEN space. Watching people playing soccer, practicing soft ball, playing Frisbee is great. There are kids running around. Some teenagers playing roller skating as well. I hope I have the chance to do some sports in this greenish park too! 


p/s: I miss playing table tennis so much!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment