Sunday 5 May 2013

When dream comes true~~

Finally finally finally, I have departed from Malaysia to Taiwan and now I have reached my destination, Halifax, Canada! 

Since I was young, I always dream of studying overseas like a lot people do. I would say that I'm a lucky one who have got the chance to let my dream comes true. 

The moment the plane touched down, everything in front of me was so unreal. My feeling was so complicated. There were excitement, fear, tiredness......  Jet lag was killing me the first day I reached here. And it gets better now, which is the 4th day. 

April and I had been walking around to explore this new place. This is a small place, but it is a beautiful one. 

Eliza Ritchie Hall, my current hostel. a bit lao ya though..

The view outside my window

Accidentally took April's back. 

We walked along the waterfront harbour. 


Cute lamp post. April was so happy when she found this. It means people got drunk. 




A small hill where people jog and walk and bring their pets to shit. 

It's a cold spring now, and I like the weather except the strong wind.

Tomorrow will be the very first day of the link program. Looking forward to it very much! 

P/S: Life still goes on although I'm very disappointed on the election result. I believe that 人在做,天在看。Never ever give up, people! 



No comments:

Post a Comment