Sunday 25 August 2013

Life in Halifax #7 - Point Pleasant Park

Officially, my break has ended! Today is the last day and I'm not going anywhere because I have to prepare for tomorrow. Actually there's nothing to prepare. Haha!! Here comes Med 3 Clerkship, the first year of my clinical years! 

I have been to a few day trips within this 1-week-break and they are so so so fun. The main purpose of day trips mainly is to brush up my photography skills and to walk in the nature! 

Here are some of the photos I took in Point Pleasant Park!

I had a surprises in Point Pleasant Park and I have never thought that a park can be so nice. And I watched sunset there. It might not be the best place to watch sunset, but I have enjoyed it very much! 

The entrance of the park.

Berries is everywhere in the park. 


My red bag which has accompanied me for a few trips.




A big anchor statue in the park!



Sunset~~



You are welcome to give any comments regarding to my photography skill =)

No comments:

Post a Comment