Sunday 25 August 2013

Life in Halifax #8 - Fisherman's Cove

I went to Fisherman's Cove in Dartmouth. I really like the shops there. They are very colourful and the decoration of the shops is very beautiful. I wish I could buy something from every shop. Haha!!

Let pictures speak the words! 

Some flowers I saw on the way to Fisherman's Cove


Saw this outside a house. I think this is part of the decoration of the owner's garden. 

Finally, I have reached Fisherman's Cove




One of the beautiful shops.

Another nice decoration 

The colourful shops.

Enjoyed a popsicle on this sunny day!

Just a turn at the broadwalk, a lot people fish there.

And someone caught fishes!! 

Planned to go to a beach after going Fisherman's Cove at first but I had spent too much time there, so it was quite late. But I will go to the beach next time. Maybe next summer? =))

No comments:

Post a Comment