Sunday 25 August 2013

Life in Halifax #9 - Sir Sandford Fleming Park

Enjoyed my afternoon in another park called Sir Sandford Fleming Park. Lucky me, I saw a wedding ceremony in the park. So sweet, so romantic~~

There is a tower called Dingle tower in the park. I didn't know how tall it is though. However, it was not a difficult climb to get to the top of the tower to view the breathtaking scene. 

Here are some pictures to share =)
This is the entrance of the park. It took me a while to really get into the park. 

This is the Dingle Tower, from far. 

View from Dingle Tower. 

Nova Scotia flag in strong cozy wind. 


The staircase in the tower. 

The front of the tower. 

This is everywhere in the park, but I don't know what it is...


Signboards have been very helpful for people who lost easily like me. 
  
I saw squirrels in the park, tried to take photo of the squirrels but failed =( They are too afraid of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment